Now THIS is Looney

Lists, and more lists all about ME, Looney Bin Drop Out. This is an updated site, and since I am so damn crazy, what is true today may change tomorrow.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More shit about ME!

1. What color are your kitchen plates? White on top, black underneath; squares

2. What book(s) are you reading now? "I Hate You, Don't Leave Me" by Jerold Kreisman, MD

3. What or who is on your mouse pad? plain blue4. What's your favorite board game? monopoly?

5. Favorite magazine? Psychology Today

6. Baked Goods? Dutch Apple Pie

7. Least favorite smell? Cat urine

8. What's the first thing you think of in the morning? FUCK! I don't wanna get up!

9. Favorite color?(s) Burnt amber, pumpkin, brick red

10. Least favorite color? mauve, fushia

11. How many rings before you answer the phone? my phone plays songs, so I don't know

12. Future children's names? No future kids...already got three...that's enough!

14. What is your sign and birthday? Gemini, May 27th

15. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? YUP...yummy

16. If you could have any job what would it be? Psychiatry secondary education/ research

17. If you could have any color hair what would it be? Shit, I think I've done everything I've wanted to... Hubby is curious about me as a blonde though...

18. Is the glass half full or half empty? C'mon, you know me people.... empty.

19. Favorite movie? Ah, shit. I love so many, I always have a hard time with this question. Adam Sandler movies, Labyrinth, Neverending Story, The Mexican, psychological thrillers, romantic comedies

20. Do you type with the right fingers on the keys? yes

21. What's under your bed? Hooked on Phonics (I'm not even joking!)

22. What is your favorite number? 5

23. What is your single biggest fear? Losing a kid

24. Person(s) most likely to respond? Probably no one.

25. Who is least likely to respond? Probably everyone.

26. Favorite CD? All of Jack Johnson's CD's... I refuse to be bullied into picking just one!

27. Favorite TV shows? CSI: Las Vegas, Oprah, Live with Regis and Kelly, That's Clever, American Idol (Shut UP!)

28. Ketchup or mustard? yuk...if I have to choose... ketchup

29. Hamburgers or Hot dogs? never hot dogs... hamburgers only if my daddy made them

30. Favorite soft drink? diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper

31. The best place you have ever been? shit, I haven't been anywhere.... Memphis, TN was pretty fucking cool... probably only because it was the furthest from home I had ever been and I didn't know ANYONE there!

32. The most amazing sight? The first time I saw my children's faces.... Looking at my husband waiting for me at the alter with tears

33. What wall paper is on your computer right now? Carmen Electra

34. FAVORITE BURGER: Like I said, homemade by my daddy

35. Favorite pet? Aw, I love all my pets... ok, well, usually I want to ring my pomeranian, Heaven's, throat so we won't put her... and Lhami, the Himalayian, keeps pissing everywhere... so, I will put Miss Divine, the Boxer pup

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Squid said…

    1. What color are your kitchen plates? White with blue stripes around the edges

    2. What book(s) are you reading now? war of the worlds, boiler operators guide, waste water operators guide and... comic books of all sorts

    3. What or who is on your mouse pad? dont use one

    5. Favorite magazine? dont have one

    6. Baked Goods? dont really have one, i like french fries though

    7. Least favorite smell? my x grild friends morning bo hahaha

    8. What's the first thing you think of in the morning? got to feed november (cat)

    9. Favorite color?(s) red

    10. Least favorite color? dont care

    11. How many rings before you answer the phone? as quick as possable

    12. Future children's names? July (girl)

    14. What is your sign and birthday? cancer

    15. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? yes

    16. If you could have any job what would it be? comercial diver

    17. If you could have any color hair what would it be? green or blue

    18. Is the glass half full or half empty? half full.

    19. Favorite movie? akira

    20. Do you type with the right fingers on the keys? most of the time...not really

    21. What's under your bed? most of the time, just the cat and dust

    22. What is your favorite number? 16

    23. What is your single biggest fear? killing some one accadently

    24. Person(s) most likely to respond? im respondidng cuz i saw noone did.

    25. Who is least likely to respond? doesnt matter.

    26. Favorite CD? all the cake cd's

    27. Favorite TV shows? dont have cable

    28. Ketchup or mustard? mixed with hot sauce

    29. Hamburgers or Hot dogs? witch ever

    30. Favorite soft drink? cherry coke

    31. The best place you have ever been? under water!

    32. The most amazing sight? never had that

    33. What wall paper is on your computer right now? over 1000 differnt cycling pics every 5 min

    34. FAVORITE BURGER: has some bacon on it

    35. Favorite pet? i miss black cat, and i love my november

     

Post a Comment

<< Home